Monday, October 26, 2009

The blessing of children


3653 days

120 months

Ten years

I have been a mother.

They have been the best times of my life by far

and the hardest times for sure.

Children teach you.

Humble you.

Mold you.

Make you love,

Cry,

Laugh,

Hope,

Pray,

and help you become who Heavenly Father wants you to be.

I am so blessed to have been sent such amazing little ones.

They bring out the best in me.

They have allowed me to grow and mature and forced me to learn patience.

They have shown me how to nurture, cuddle, play

and see the world again through young, inquisitive and innocent children's eyes.

They are work and sweat and tears and stress,

but the rewards are endless.

They are my priorities, my life, my love.

And in brief moments help me understand more fully how deeply God loves me

and all his precious children.

No comments: