Friday, June 12, 2009

Playtime

There is never a trip to Louisville that doesn't involve intense begging from the boys to visit the Underwood's home. I am always happy to oblige since I love their momma so. After our long lunch at Chick-fil-A Traci and crew were happy to let us crash for a few hours and enjoy their company. It's always hard to leave, especially since our home just isn't as close as it once was.
Thanks Traci. I can't wait until we can see you all again!I also never can resist driving by our old home to reminisce. It was for sale again and the sale is now pending. While this house holds wonderful happy memories, I don't miss its paper thin walls and vaulted ceilings. I'd definitely say our Lexington home was an upgrade for sure!

1 comment:

traci said...

I can't believe we don't do that more often. My boys were counting down the minutes until you came that day. Trevor announced it was one of the best days ever. Please always crash here. Please!