Friday, June 12, 2009

Lunch with Friends

I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon in Louisville than with good friends. Thursday's trip will be one of the highlights of my summer. I was able to visit with women I love and don't get to see nearly as much I would like. I left with a love in my heart for the amazing women I have been blessed to know during our years here in Kentucky. Not many have such generous, kind, talented and sweet friends as I do. Oh yeah, and the kids were just as thrilled as I was to see friends they still miss dearly.
The HamiltonsSydney and AndrewTrevor and TreyMalloryMelissa and I had a good laugh at these two. Sydney is two months older than Josh.Cynthia dropped by Kristi's house later to say hello.

Louisville was a magical place to live, and it was because of the people were able to surround ourselves with.

2 comments:

Julie and Matt said...

Oh fun days in Louisville with friends!! I wish I was there. I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Were you guys at Chick-fil-a?

traci said...

That was the best and longest time I have ever spent at Chick-fil-a. Seriously!