Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna!

Monday marks the birthday of one my favorite little girls in the whole world- Anna Hamilton. She's turning 4 and to celebrate her big day Kristi and Todd threw a huge bash at KaZoing Party & Play in Louisville. We simply could not stay in Lexington and miss all the fun. So after I picked the kids up from school on Friday, we were off to our old home to see so many people we truly love like family. We stopped by Todd and Kristi's house to see if we could help out before the party. Kristi was well prepared with 30 balloons and insisted on holding them on her lap instead of tying them down in the back of my van. Crazy Kristi- even Todd agreed with me. But you have to admit it did make for a great photo op. Kristi had more cupcakes than the crew could possibly eat and a darling 'A' cake for the birthday girl.KaZoing was awesome, but the company was even better. A girl can never say no to an opportunity to hang out with best friends! My boys would agree! (Boston, Trey, Trevor and Josh)The Madsen crewTraci and ZaneRyan, Jed and Todd (I felt bad Rich was working and had to miss out on all the fun....)Sam, Vicki and MollyThe Williams gangThe kids had a ballBut I think Kristi had just as much fun running around bouncing and playing and snapping pictures.Anna tried out going down the slide head first.The girls didn't stop movingBrynnKaitlynTrey, Trevor, Mallory and MattJosh and Matt head downThe girls and I followed their lead
The birthday girlTime for cake and ice creamTrev and TreyTime for presentsThe girls found a spot close to the loot and eyed all of Anna's new girly toys, bags and gifts. I only had eyes for the darling apron Traci designed and sewed for Anna.
Happy Birthday Anna! We love you!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow Cheryl. Can I just copy and paste this one into my blog? I am just barely loading the photos onto my computer. You are my blogging hero. I need you to send me those photos. You are a well trained photo journalist, and documented the evening much better than I (especially the photos of all the families there?). We had an absolute BLAST at the party, most especially because the Jackson crew was there. Thank you so much for making the trek down. It wouldn't have been the same without you! Love you guys!

Sarah said...

Great pictures! Looks like the party (and the slides) were a ton of fun!

Marcie said...

I love all these photos. How did I get so far behind on your blog?

I especially love the one of you and the girls coming down the slide. You all look so great.

The cake is too fun. I love that you document so well it feels like we were there.