Saturday, August 30, 2008

Halloween Heaven

When the air begins to cool and the leaves start to change the first thing that comes to my mind is Halloween. I love this holiday. I can't get enough of the scents (pumpkin and cinnamon), the decorations and I really love the costumes. Imagine my delight when I received a catalog last week from http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/. They have the most exquisite array of children's Halloween costumes I have ever seen. I only wish I could buy them all....

















3 comments:

Marcie said...

By far the best costume catalog that has ever come out.

I wanted to buy all of the kids' costumes from here.....however, I did splurge on Hayden's from here - which set the theme for the rest of the family. We ordered it three weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived....he asks every day if it has come yet.

Amanda said...

I'm going to check it out right now. I've always wanted to make my kids' Halloween costumes, but never get on top of it in time. And sometimes, it's just as easy and cost effective to buy them.

Oh, and I'll always think of you on Halloween, because I know how much you love this holiday.

Kristi said...

Man, those look a TON better than the ones I find at yard sales for $.50! Poor Anna and Kate. At least they don't know the difference yet. If I had my choice out of those costumes, I would TOTALLY get the 17th century big hair one (but what kid would actually leave that one their head?!?)