Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Speedtest...

83 words

Speed test



I saw this on my friend Laura's blog. Beware, this is totally addicting! My main problem is trying to go back and fix things. Just keep plugging ahead! Fun, fun, fun! Who could have guessed I would enjoy typing when I whined I had take a typing class my LAST semester in high school. Good idea. Very good idea. Not that I'm great, but it's help so much over the last 13 years!

*Update: The first post said I typed 78 words per minute. After Kristi told me she got 82, I typed and typed until I beat her. Whew. I bet I'll have to get typing again later on....

12 comments:

Kristi said...

Impressive Cheryl, but not as impressive as my 82 words per minute! I had to keep doing it until I beat you...

Brad said...

Sorry Cheryl and Kristi, just got an 89 with only 1 incorrect word.

Heather Woolley said...

ok, so maybe now I've figured out why I don't blog as much as some. I'm a slow typer! My best was 70. So, I guess I'll need some practice. It was fun though. Definitely addicting. I got frustrated when I couldn't type the words perfectly and kept going back to change them. I was also bothered that I wasn't typing actual sentences, just words. I remember doing that in high school and getting so frustrated typing words next to eachother that didn't make up a sentence. It always threw me off!! Kris will have fun with this one. Thanks!

Sally said...

Thanks for making me waste quite a bit of my day...I have been trying to even beat the original 78 but haven't yet. Your right- very addicting!

Jenny said...

okay...I'm really slow! I just did it about 5 time in a row and my best was 64! I was feeling pretty good about it until I read everyone else's comments!

Unknown said...

Dang you! I've gotten 73. I'll beat that 83 if it gives me carpal tunnel!!!

Unknown said...

77!

Unknown said...

I'm coming for you Cheryl!

Joe and Amy said...

Way to go Cheryl! Now I know how you can get so much blogging done. :) I took the test after seeing it on Shelly's blog, I beat her, but I can't reveal my score here among all you elite typists, I'm ashamed. I wish I had my mother's typing skills.

Barney Family said...

I am not even going to try this! You are a way fast typer.

Kellie

Amanda said...

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the 65 range. And that's on a good day. I'll try it sometime though. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

81, almost there!