Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


To my favorite little girls in the whole wide world, the little ones I never knew how much I needed or wanted. The little beauties that I couldn't live without. The girls with the sparkly blue eyes and innocent smiles. My future best friends in the making. You were sent straight from heaven to bless me and our entire family with your gentle, kind spirits just two years ago. How little I knew about pink and fluff and yet you fit in the moment you were born. You soften me. You make me want to dance and twirl and giggle. You make me smile and laugh and hum silly songs. You help me find joy in simple, small ways. You strengthen me. You make me want to be a better mother. You give me hope for a bright tomorrow. You are my angels. Looking at you, makes me know there is a heaven. And that life is good. Very good. How bless I am to be your mother. How lucky I am to call you both mine. Forever.

I love you Brynn and Kaitlyn. Happy #2!

6 comments:

Marcie said...

So well said.

Happy Two Year Old Birthday to Two darling little girls!

Sue said...

That was beautiful. You expressed your feelings so well.

Happy Birthday!

Your girls look so cute! I love their dresses.

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! I did not realize that it was their birthday yesterday! You SHOULD have let me give you bows to lessen my guilt in not getting them anything...

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

Happy Birthday girls!!! I hope that you all have a wonderful day! I love having girls it just gets more and more fun the older they get!
It doesn't seem like so long ago when you had them... time flies

Jen said...

Happy birthday girlies! It seems like yesterday Cheryl, you flashed me with the words, "I'm having twins," on your institute class notes and I about fell to the floor. I will never forget that. They are such blessings and boy, where do our children's little lives go? I just want to freeze mine all right now! They are beautiful and are so blessed to have you for their mommy.

Amanda said...

I remember growing up you saying that you would be totally content without any girls. You were an all boy kind of girl. It's nice to see that you've changed. After my two boys, I too thought boys were the best and would be fine without a girl. Now that I have my girl, I can't imagine my life without pink! I love it.

Happy Birthday to your darling girls!