Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Runaway.....

After a bitter brawl between brothers, Matt's bright brain began to build a brilliant plan to bring their battle to an end.

Runaway.

Not the solution I was thinking of.

Though you gotta hand it to him, not many seven-year-olds would think to take a 'memree' (Matt explained "... like a photo of my family to help me remember them.") or 'tooth suplies'.

While he had better not ever, ever test out his plan, the facts remain. I may have a sentimental dentist on my hands. Finally something I could live with.

6 comments:

Jen said...

That is classic Matt! I truly love that kid Cheryl. I'm so happy you get to have family come for Thanksgiving. Also, how great of the Hamiltons to make it as well. Sounds like a fun little adventure you have to look forward to.

Jen said...

Cheryl I just red your side bar kid quotes and again, I am laughing. He is a little handsome gentleman. So cute!

The "Daddy's house" was a good one too. Your kids are little sweeties.

Kristi said...

Holy crap that kid is funny. Seriously you need to get him published or something. Or put him on Oprah. Or Ellen. His little mind is fantastic! Save, save those papers Cheryl....

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

gotta love he included the tooth supplies too! maybe he can take over the offices , you never know :-)

Sue said...

This is hilarious! His runaway plans are so thought out. I wonder where he planned on going?

Amanda said...

That is hilarious. Of all the kids that have thought of running away, how many have thought so much as to make a list of what to take. That says a lot about him. What a cutie.