Saturday, August 1, 2009

Parts of Speech

When Brynn needs to clean her hands on-the-go she politely asks for, "Hanitizer, pease."

When Kaitlyn is accused of anything (guilty or not), "Not my fault!" is always her defense.

Brynn caught in the act warrants "I not." every time.

Smudges, stains or spills makes Kaitlyn say, "Mom there's dirk on it."

If Brynn is hungry for dinner she pleads, "Tor-tee-o with cheese."

Kaitlyn builds lots of amazing "forks" on the living room floor using cushions, pillows and blankets.

As Brynn hunts for ripe red tomatoes from the garden each day, she happily exclaims, "Tamaters!" when discovered.

Trey wishes we could have "Cord on the Blue" for supper more often.

And when the boys tossed Brynn's doll to the floor, she shrieked, "Him killed she!"

How in the world did my children become such English scholars?

They must have gotten it from their mother.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh Cheryl, what can I say, I miss you. What cute little phrases by your little cute girls. You look so cute pregnant. Just skinny Cheryl with her cute baby boy belly.

Your boys all look so handsome in their wedding attire and I love that you and the girls were able to have some alone time. I love those days with only fun adventures ahead. Enjoy the rest of your summer!