Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Me M.D.

What I have learned first hand while being pregnant.....

Rho-gam shots

Expecting twins- twice

Pre-term labor

Breathane, Procardia, Terbutaline

Subchorionic hemorrhage

Low amniotic fluid

Breach baby

Non Stress Tests

Low platelets

Thrombocytopenia


All these medical factors might add up to why I am constantly in a state of losing my mind.

Or maybe they should just award me with my fake M.D. because after growing up with an OB-Gyn father, having an orthopedic surgeon as a father-in-law, two brothers in medical school, being married to a Radiologist and surviving a few medical conditions of my own, I seriously feel like I'm becoming an expert.

Just don't ask me to write a prescription or save your life, because it's a pretend M.D. remember and I'm losing my mind. Not quite the combination you want in your physician.

No comments: