Monday, August 3, 2009

The Wedding

Taylor and Emily Jackson
Salt Lake Temple
July 31, 2009
Rich's immediate family and EmilyThe Jackson siblings: Heather, Danny, Rosie, Julianne, Taylor, Jenny and RichDad and Mom Jackson and Grandma HansenJackson girls: Brynn, Rosie, Julianne, Jenny, Heather holding Ava
Brynn and DannyKris and HeatherThe Reception
Rich's parents home
Provo, Utah
The backyard provides the most picturesque setting for a beautiful, breath taking outdoor reception. I have attended three of Rich's siblings receptions there (one when we were dating) and I wish I could have been there for the fourth. Especially since Taylor was the final Jackson to get married!My fellas
Trey, Matt and Josh
My mom and dad and the boysCOUSINS:
Emma and RubyJacob Jackson AvaHalleTodd and Kristi
Jackson extended family
DancingMatt was the man of the hour And he was LOVING it!Trey dancing with RubyCraig and RosieRuby and Andrew
Andrew, Jenny, Jacob and RubyWhat a day!!!
(A huge THANK YOU to Rich, his sister Jenny and a few of Emily's family who took these lovely pictures!)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Whoa. That photographer should be congratulated (way to go Jenny!). That was Cheryl-esque. I would have never known you were not there had I not been there myself. What a fabulous wedding. It was so fun to see RIch and the boys and your families. It's crazy how much we love the Jackson's and the Nance's just because they're yours (and they're pretty awesome too). Miss you, as always....

Marcie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Kristi.....that was definitely a Cheryl amount of photos. I loved them. The details were great. I'm dying over the floral initials on the gates....

The boys look so handsome. It's too bad the timing made it so you and the girls could not attend, but the reason was definitely worth it. I can't believe your baby will be here so soon. Can't wait!

Colorado Oldroyds said...

What a beautiful couple. Kind of makes me want to get married again, to the same guy of course. My brother-in-law, Park, took our engagements pictures in the Jackson yard.:) It is the perfect setting. Park and Steph still miss that ward and neighborhood. Good luck with the new baby!