Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Happy Place

For the past week most of my family has been here: DISNEY WORLDIf you know me well, I am a Disney girl any and every day. I would happily be at Disneyland or Disney World over just about any other place on the planet.And as much as I have loved getting emailed photos of the various parks and cell phone updates, I have to admit, I have been perfectly content being home, surrounded by tiny socks and diapers, wrapped up in blue baby blankets and covered in sweet smelling lotion. For this is my Happiest Place on Earth. Here with my new little angel. Sent straight from the Land of Sweet Dreams and Happily Ever Afters.

5 comments:

Elder and Sister Swenson said...

Cheryl, He is really beautiful. I can't believe he sleeps with a smile on his face!

Laura F said...

Too cute! Congratulations! I believe he sleeps with a smile on his face - he's related to Cheryl. I hope things are going well and even with the transition from five to six along with school being back in session and all the other busy-ness in your life I hope you're able to enjoy that cute little bundle of goo. He's really adorable. :-)

Marcie said...

I can imagine how good he smells........in fact I may have to go lather Alice in baby lotion just because:)

Heather Woolley said...

OH Cheryl! He's SO cute! I just want to kiss his soft, perfect little lips and snuggle my nose right next to his baby soft hair and smell his newborn baby smell. Oh, I can't wait to see him! I know it won't be for a while and it kills me! So glad my mom is there to help. Miss you all!

Kristi said...

Look at his HAIR! Oh Cheryl! I could eat him! Oh, and FYI - my happy place would be in Lexington, KY at the Jackson residence, eating Cheryl salad and cake together with our cute families. :) Good times...