Friday, August 7, 2009

Herrod Hill Park

My friend Tiffany had the idea to meet at a local park we had never been to and have a picnic and play today. There were lots of tables, shade, two large playgrounds, swings and toys. The kids had so much fun. It was great to get out of the house because we needed an outing and our just cleaned rooms stayed clean while we were away.

I also really appreciate that the boys don't act too old to be hauled around by mom here and there to various parks and places. I know someday, it won't be as cool nor as fun to do so.
Savannah and Kaitlyn
Tiffany and EllieSommer pushing her son Wyatt and SavannahKaitlyn loved baby Ellie
Thanks Tiffany for a wonderful afternoon!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

wow- you are a fast poster!! I just got your email, thanks so much!! We need to do this more often!! Also- I think it looks like I'm the one pregnant in these pictures- geesh!!

Marcie said...

I can not seem to get out on hardly any outings this summer. Which leaves me SUPER impressed by all of yours. I feel like it should just be the first of July with lots of summer left to play......it has gone by way to quickly for me this year.