Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Preschool Graduates

Kindergarten here we come!!!






Brynn's favorite memories:

I loved everyday when I would leave, Mrs. Newton would say, "Goodbye Ladybug."

I loved waving and seeing my friends Alexis and Ashley in the hallway after school because they are not in my class.

I loved it when Jacob would play with me.

I loved learning how to swing all by myself.

I LOVED sharing day and bringing in treats for my class.

I loved seeing Kaitlyn at chapel and waving at her and blowing her kisses.

Kaitlyn's favorite memories:

I loved it when Mrs. Huxtable would open our car door at drop off.

I loved playing outside and in the big room and riding the tricycles.

I loved having lunch in my classroom.

I loved going to Brynn's room everyday after school to pick her up.

I loved playing with Alexis, Mia, Natalie and Emily.  I will miss Emily.  She was my best friend at school.  And Alexis too.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Love the one of Kaitlyn and her teachers. So cute.
Congrats on being finished!

Our cousins all had their last days on Friday......my kids still have two weeks. However, with the weather like it has been, it doesn't really feel like it should be time for summer break anyway.