Friday, May 6, 2011

Dance Pictures

Kaitlyn and Brynn had their dance recital pictures taken this morning.  After they were professionally taken, we moved into the dance room where we could take our own pictures.  We had worked hard to get their hair super curly and the makeup (mascara, blush and lipstick) just right.  It was a busy morning, but we made it with time to spare (a rare thing for me).  The girls looked so cute and they have a sweet little class.  Their recital is on Memorial Day weekend.  We can't wait.




(Trying out the foam curlers the day before.  Even Zach got in on the fun...)

2 comments:

Sally said...

Best. picture. ever.

Seriously, so cute!

Marcie said...

The girls look SO beautiful! Love their costumes.
Kaitlyn's hair looks so pretty. She is lucky to have such thick beautiful hair. Reminds me of Anna's.

Love Zach in curlers........I teased Hayden just tonight that when he was two I threw him a princess birthday party, but he is just too young to remember it. He about died thinking that it might be true:) I have a secret penchant for torturing my children.

Our dance recital was last night. Seriously one of my favorite nights of all time. LOVED every second of it.