Sunday, April 19, 2009

Indians Vs White Soxs

After back to back soccer games earlier in the day, we headed to the ballpark at 4:15 PM to watch Josh and the Indians battle the White Soxs. Josh was up to bat and had 3 hits. His first was a fielders choice and ended up getting thrown out at second. His second at bat he blasted it to the outfield and he easily got to first base.Listening to Coach Kaplan On second base
Safe at thirdRunning to homeIt was a close game and we were behind until the 5th inning. We needed every run. Josh chattee with Coach Holleran who is the head coach of the team after he scored.
Josh's last hit went over second base. The Indians beat the White Soxs in dramatic fashion 12-10 in 6 innings. And just for the record- This is what Kaitlyn picked out to wear to the game, though I did bring extra white sandals so she could actually walk around the ball park. And this is all the 'stuff' Brynn packed into birthday sacks that tagged along with us too. Never a dull moment with these two little girls around!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Felt like I was there. You should be a sports photojournalist. I think you have a future millionaire athlete on your hands.

Your girls melt my heart. Anna still has bags of crap, but I've found some suitable yard sale purses to house it all.....

jamie said...

Cheryl! It has been way too long since I have looked at your blog. (My own blog has been terribly neglected) Congrats on the baby news and the disappearance of blood clot. You are a beautiful pregnant woman. :) And seriously you are super woman. I forgot how much I love reading your posts. You are adorable with your children. They are truly blessed. And i love your girls' easter dresses. I stalked that dress on ebay for a month wanting it for Olivia. I didn't end up getting it, but seeing your girls make me want to kick myself! ;) I definitely will be better at checking your blog, you're just so dang cute!

Marcie said...

Wow you guys are busy! So did Matt and Trey decide they wanted to play soccer instead of baseball.....or do you just let them choose one.

Just wondering, we missed soccer sign ups this year (and I was secretly a little relieved). But both boys will be doing baseball. We're still trying to figure it out here.