Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zachary Steven Jackson's Blessing

Sunday, December 27, 2009
Rich's Parents Home
4:30 PM
Provo, Utah
I had one request for Rich when it came to baby Zach. I wanted to bless him in Utah. I wanted him to be surrounded by those who love him and yet live so far away. Waiting that long meant that Zach was 4 1/2 months old, weighed 18 pounds, was nearly busting out of his blessing outfit and tried to sit up during the blessing, but the wait was well worth it. In fact, it was more than I had hoped for. The evening was perfect. We sang primary songs. Our father's bore their testimonies. The Spirit touched my heart. The circle was enormous. Rich gave a beautiful blessing. I cried as I looked at all the amazing and worthy men holding my infant in their arms. I said a little prayer of my own, thanking my Heavenly Father to have this sweet new little boy in our family and for my one amazing big guy I get to share my life with forever.The GrandparentsFour of my five brothersWho would believe that when we met we only had ONE child between us. We now have TEN children when combined. Life's been good to both of our families.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Two family baby blessings in one day.....I can't think of anything better.

What beautiful families!

I love that you are doing all these past posts about your very busy holidays in Utah.