Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Girls

My baby girls are four!

Four wonderful years of glitter and glistening lip gloss, bows and babies, skirts and twirls, tap shoes and tutus, braids and Barbies, princesses and nail polish, purple and pink, and PURE BLISS!

These girls have me in the palm of their dainty, pretty hands.

They are my constant buddies, little mamas and my ultimate shopping partners. They find delight in things my boys simply do not. Whether it be Target, Wal-mart, the mall or just a drive thru dash for lunch or meal in the cafeteria, they love to GO!

They squeal, smile and find the good in everything. They are happy, bubbly, constant gabbers and the sweetest things around.

I have loved and cherished every day with these two angels. They give back so much more than I give. They have been blessings that keeping on giving.

Kaitlyn and Brynn. Miss K and Miss B. You are beautiful, amazing, smart, good, funny, clever, stylish, sweet, honest, silly, adorable, thoughtful and unique.

March 25 is a special day for all of us. It's the day my life was more complete because you both were finally in it.

And everyday since, I thank my Heavenly Father everyday that you are MINE!

Happy Birthday girls.

I love you, love you, love you, love you, love you.... forever.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

That birthday table makes me giddy with excitement. What a fun day filled with wonderful surprises.

Alice LOVES her scooter like that. Uses it every day.

Alice has never made a bear at build a bear (although the boys have multiple times). We thought we might do that for her birthday as well.

What could be more perfect than a sister to share the day with and to end the night at Princess on Ice.

Happy birthday beautiful girls!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday to our FAVORITE twin girls! It sounds like you had the best birthday celebration ever. Wish we could have been there to give you both a big hug and kiss. We love you!
Love,
Brad, Jana, and baby Joslyn