Sunday, March 28, 2010

Disney's Princesses on Ice

Thursday, March 25, 2010Brynn and Kaitlyn's birthday also just happened to be opening night of Disney's Princesses on Ice held at Rupp Arena. Rich happily took the boys so the girls and I could have a perfect princess night together on their special day.I bought the tickets back in January after I received a postcard letting me purchase them before the public. Since it was opening night all tickets were only $14.00. What a deal! I was shocked when we arrived and discovered our seats were on row 5! I didn't realize row EE was so low when I bought them.The girls wore the princess costumes my parents mailed to them for their birthday. Brynn was Ariel. Kaitlyn was Belle. It was raining outside, so they also got to wear the adorable Minnie raincoats Rich's parents sent them. This was the first time we had done anything like this, and the girls loved every single second. The show featured every Disney princess. Since we love all things Disney around here, the girls were familiar with them all.Jasmine and AladdinGenieAriel and Prince EricBelle and the BeastMulan and MushuSnow White and the Seven DwarfsSleeping Beauty and Prince PhillipMinnie and MickeyTinkerbellAfter the intermission, the final part was all about Cinderella.The finaleWhat a memorable night. I just don't how I'll be able to top it next year!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, Cheryl!! What lucky little ladies you have there. Hallie would be in heaven. Heck, Owen and Mylee would be in heaven with all that fun! What a fun mom you are.

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I'm glad you didn't think me W.T. for leaving such a harsh comment. I honestly have just struggled with all of this. Hopefully, your parents are right and it will all kind of work out, but I totally feel like you do. I think it is way beyond that and there are dishonest things going on that most of us don't even know about. Things are going to get bad! Oh well, we have to remember who is really in charge; our Heavenly Father and in the end His will will be satisfied.

Don't worry about not leaving comments. I rarely leave comments on anyone's blogs anymore. There just isn't time. I have so many other things I should be doing. So every now and then I do, but not usually. So don't ever feel bad about that.

Anyway, I am feeling great. I will be 18 weeks on Friday. IT is really going fast. Steph and I met for lunch last week and had a blast. She is so fun and we love just talking about our difficult neighbors. She cracks me up with hers.

How is your house selling and almost move coming??? I can't believe you are already at that point Cheryl!! It seems like you just bought your house. I just need to call you! Anyway, I wish you the best with everything and thank goodness for blogs! Have a wonderful week!

Stephanie said...

How fun! What a great mom! I can't beleive how fast they grow up!