Friday, December 14, 2007

Caroling and a Christmas feast

Thursday morning Josh and Matt's school classes went caroling to a local rest home. They practiced all month using their own songbooks. They were so excited to wear their Christmas sweaters and share their songs.I was eager to get a report, so the girls and I met them for lunch.The cafeteria was serving their holiday meal of ham, potatoes, stuffing, green beans and chocolate cake, but nearly every child I saw selected the second main course fried chicken.We had a full table. Left to Right: Josh Powell, Tyler, Sam W., Matt, Josh, Kaitlyn and Brynn.
Soon Trey and Dylan joined us.
The girls happily ate off the boys' plates, whether they wanted to share or not!And I had to put up what Brynn wanted to wear to lunch, but I just couldn't let her out of the house with Josh's PJ top underneath shirt after shirt.

No comments: