Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winner

Josh came home from school last week and casually told me he was a Reflections Contest winner in the literature category. He had submitted a poem he had written about Zach. I think I was more excited than he was about this little victory. Last night I was reading the school's newsletter and saw this little blurb.
I am not sure if he will receive a ribbon or award, but to me, the most memorable and special part of this whole event, was reading about how much Josh loves his baby brother.




Beauty Is.....

By: Josh Jackson

Beauty
Is a bottle of love
Holding a warm heater
Cute and cuddly as a kitten
Brother Zach

Beauty
Is smiling
Burping after bottle
Sleeping forever each day
Brother Zach

1 comment:

Heather Woolley said...

Congratulations Josh! We are so proud of you!