Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Straight from their mouth.....

Just before the baby was born, the boys spied a mouse dart across the basement floor while they were watching TV.

It was our first mouse in the house ever. (Well, at least that we knew about.)

I set traps and it didn't take long for them to go off. On the first day we killed one. We killed a second mouse on day two. I set more traps, but they remained still. It seemed like we had taken care of the situation.

Weeks later my mother-in-law came into town to stay with us after Zach had been born.

The girls were eager to show Grandma to her room and led her to the basement.

Brynn must have still had mice on the brain.

"Grandma," Brynn exclaimed, "you stay down here with the rats!"

I am sure she was thrilled!

____________________

While browsing for bigger clothes for Zach at Baby Gap, I spied two blue bodysuits that read:

World's cutest alarm clock

and

I pulled an all nighter

I had to chuckle.

Too bad they didn't have them in Zach's size, because right now, they both sum up my life quiet perfectly.

No comments: