Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day

Sunday, June 20, 2010
Happy Father's Day!
I love this picture of Rich and the kids.  We had been blessed with wonderful children and I am so lucky to share the responsibility of raising these little ones with my best friend.  Rich is such an amazing father and always puts our family first.  His life is busy, crazy and his time is never his own, and yet he is always there for us with love, attention, hugs, a listening ear and sound advice.  He is thoughtful, kind, sincere, honest, hard working, optimistic and handsome.  What a perfect mix!  I am blessed to share my life with him and the kids are lucky to have such an incredible example as their father.  We are lucky to call him ours!!  Love you Babe!
The kids made Father's Day cards in Primary.
I thought they turned out darling,
and I loved reading what they wrote about their dad.
Matt had a special surprise he had made for Rich at school and had kept it a secret for over a month! 
He made a very cool coupon book and kept it in a hidden place.

No comments: