Thursday, June 10, 2010

Celebration!

What do you do when your handsome husband gets a letter like this in the mail?You CELEBRATE!!!We went to Chili's for dinner (because let's be honest, the last thing I thought about on a day like this was cooking!). It was the most wonderful party because it took years of hard work and dedication to pass a test like that! It was a relief and blessing to all of us. Some times good things last and this one is going to for the next ten years.(Man, it looks like we have A LOT of kids when you line them up like that. Some say we are crazy. I'd say we are crazy blessed!)My two pretty princesses. Everyone needs a little pink in their life. I love that Kaitlyn was hugging Brynn in the group shot above. They really are best friends.Great job Rich!If you look closely, you might be able to see watermarks on the paper. No, they weren't all from the rain that was heavily pouring as I opened the letter in the car and got it wet as I ran inside the house to page Rich, but from my tears as I wept from joy as I read the first line. What an accomplishment Rich. I am so proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Rich we are so excited and proud of our board certified radiologist brother-in-law. What a mouthful! Congrats Dr. Jackson.