Friday, June 25, 2010

Equestrian Woods vs Pinnacle Pirates

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Pinnacle Pool
Josh participated in the opening ceremonies.
Each family has to work 5 jobs at meets during the swim season.  Since Rich has to begin his neuroradiology fellowship in up Cincinnati on July 1st, I knew I had to get our jobs done in June and at a home meet.  I signed us up for all five on the June 16th meet.  It was a LONG night.  I was the age group coordinator for the 7 & 8 year olds (Josh and Matt), Rich was a lane timer for the entire meet (each half equals one job, so this one counted as 2 jobs), we helped clean up the pool after the meet and I was going to label ribbons after the meet, but when they ran out, luck smiled on me and I got the credit for the job without the long night.  Whew!  Nearly SIX HOURS later, the meet was in the record books (we won) and our five jobs were complete.  Now we can enjoy the rest of the meets by simply watching and cheering on the boys.
Josh- freestyle
Matt- freestyle
Rich the lane timer
Trey- freestyle (bottom lane)
Kaitlyn enjoying Matt's DSi while he was swimming.
Zach, the world's best baby!!
Josh- backstroke
Matt- backstroke
Trey- backstroke
Showing some team spirit.  I love it.
Trey- fly
Killing time between fly and breast events
Trey- breaststroke

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I feel so honored that my daughter's legs made it onto your blog! :)

Sally said...

Hey Cheryl! Just checkin' in on your cute family. Wondering if your having any luck selling the house. I have been feeling for you and Marcie all Summer! I am sure its starting to get stressful.

Ok, so your swim team picts are always some of my favorites. It makes me want to tell you to stay there. I swear there are so many great things about that State!

I've checked into swim team here and its just not quite the same as it is out there. Love it.