Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nine months

Nine months ago today, little Zach made his entrance into this world. I can hardly remember before that, as he is such a huge part of our lives now. It's hard to believe he's been here for as long as a pregnancy, because it has gone by twice as fast as when I was pregnant.

I laugh that the baby boy that was born the morning of the first day of school now loves going to lunch at school with his brothers and gobbles down anything and every thing from the siblings trays (applesauce, nuggets, potatoes, mac n' cheese, ham sandwich's, beans, rolls).

I love his sweet nature, his soft gentle hugs and his bright happy smile.

I also can't believe in nine months time, he'll be in nursery. He seems to be growing up far too quickly for my liking.

He loves being outside.

He loves to be tickled.

He's a trooper getting hauled here and there with no nap schedule or routine.

He's a go-with-the-flow guy.

He loves his mama.We simply adore and love him too.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I love his red hair, big smiles and kissable lips.