Friday, January 22, 2010

MusikMatters

For the past few months the girls, Zach and I attended a MusikMatters class every Monday afternoon. Our neighbor Laurel was the teacher and when her class didn't fill up, she invited us and another family in our ward to attend for free. Who can say no to an offer like that?!

We had so much fun using shakers, sticks, kicking balls, doing actions, using the parachute, dancing to the rhythm and singing along. In fact, we bought every song we could find from class on iTunes so the girls can dance to them at home.

We looked forward to our music class all week long. We were sad when the final paying student stopped coming, so the class was canceled a few weeks early. I never took any pictures and I wished I had.

Luck was on our side when we found out that Laurel was going to do a MusikMatters class for our ward's playgroup. There was a huge turn out and the girls loved hearing their favorite songs and dancing along.
The girls and Miss Laurel"Mouse in my toolbox"
"Buzz Buzz""The Goldfish""Brown Bear"

My musical trio

No comments: