Sunday, June 24, 2007

Too Much Fun!

Here's a question. Do you think my kids might be playing just a bit too hard? I had to post these photos because I think they are so funny. It seem like the lazy days of summer have found our house already.
I guess swim team each morning, swimming lessons in the afternoon and baseball in the evening is keeping them busy in the day and snoozing at night, or sometimes in the day too. Too bad they can't find a nice soft spot like their bed to take a quick nap in. That is what I would prefer if I were the one sleeping!

I didn't want to leave the girls out so here are photos of them in their cribs (a much better alternative than the kitchen table or floor) snoozing with their little pillows their Great-grandma Larsen made for them. Sweet dreams to you all!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Welcome! I am so excited that we can be updated on what you guys are up to! I knew blogging was something you would enjoy, and I can't wait to check in often with you guys. You have gotten off to an amazing start, I will never know how you do it.

Tiffany said...

oh my goodness i couldnt stop laughing at these pictures, they are too funny!!