Saturday, June 23, 2007

Go Braves!

Southeastern Cal Ripken Braves T-ball Team 2007
Josh and Matt had a great t-ball season. They were presented with beautiful trophies on Wednesday night. They each got multiple game balls throughout the season and made many new friends. Josh played first base and Matt played right field. Matt was the only kid I saw with an awesome green mitt. It was wonderful to have Matt get up to bat followed by Josh. Matt celebrated every hit and loved when he scored. By the end of the season, Matt hit a double and was the fastest base runner around. Josh was our 9th batter. He even hit a triple and scored three runs! Josh is the hardest worker and played catch and "wall ball" for hours on end. We are looking forward to playing fall baseball in just a few months and excited for our young team to get even better next year.

Go Braves!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeahhhh -- I'm so excited that you are a blogger! You of all people will love it! You have been busy! When I started mine I wanted to go back a couple of months too because I wanted it documented! We miss you! Oh-- I showed Keenan the picture of Trey's Kung-foo jump (you're awesome Trey!) and he said, "I would never do that!"

Barney Family said...

Cheryl, it is always fun to see your kids. You have some little athletes. It will be fun to have you blogging.

Kellie