Friday, June 22, 2007

Gattitown












Here are some pictures of our afternoon at Gattitown aka: Total Rip off Vs Chuck-E-Cheese pizza and fun place. The boys had a ball and the food was really quite good for an all you can eat buffet. The games on the other hand were outrageous in price. They ranged from .50 to 2.00 a game/ride. That does not equal a cheap day of fun. I ended up spending $15.00 and the boys played 10 games. Not a bargain, but we did win three stuffed animals and the boys were in heaven. When the boys were going to play the Circus Circus type win a stuffed animal game I turned into my Dad. I waited until no one else was around and had the boys play each other so we were guaranteed a prize. That didn't work the first two times when a teammate (we went with Josh and Matt's T-ball team) would plop down right before the game began. We lost to the other kids twice, but I was smarter after that and we got a prize the next three times. It was a fun day and the girls were so good and stayed in their stroller. They had already sat through two baseball games, ate their pizza in their stroller and watched the boys play. They deserve a HUGE prize for that. What sweeties. As we left a man was making balloon swords and things for a dollar (like I said- rip off city!) but Josh was like the beggar child watching him and the man gave him two for free. Then I felt like a chump, so I gave him a dollar, so he gave Josh another balloon. What a nice man and each of the boys got a balloon. Which, by the way lasted just until we drove home.

No comments: