Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Great Game for Family Fun Night

My Dad had various toys and games from his youth that my brothers and I loved playing with.
He had incredible WWII mechanical airplanes, large army men, a motorized tank and a few board games. We loved playing his old Stratego game but that has since be re-released. But my favorite was called DogFight. Milton Bradley made the game in 1962. The game consists of small WWI planes that battle each other. After thinking about what fun I had playing it as a child, I decided to see if I could get one of my own. After a quick check on eBay I was in luck. I bought it for the kids, though I told them it really is my game so they can only play it when Rich and I are playing along. If you ever need a new game, consider this one. It's one of the all time greatest!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Hayden would think this was the coolest game in the world. I'll look into it. Thanks!