Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sick day


This little cutie is sick today.  It was a rough night and morning, but she's kept a smile on her face and a bowl by her side.

While it would have a busy day, instead we nestled safe and warm inside and let her rest.

My visiting teaching appointments that I had worked hard to schedule were completed by my partner.

Brynn watched movies on the portable DVD player next to her little bed set up and sipped Sprite. 

Kaitlyn made her a sweet card.

Zach didn't even pull her hair while she slept on the couch.  What a nice fella.

Brynn's been a trooper.  She made it to the toilet or bowl every time.  There were even a few times she told she had thrown up and showed me her clean bowl she had emptied in the toilet all by herself. In eleven and a half years of motherhood I've never had such a sweet and helpful sickie.

Now I've got my fingers crossed the rest of the bunch don't come down with something in the coming days.

I would break my heart (and theirs) to miss the Valentine's parties on Monday.

I love all my sweeties, but I have a extra soft spot in my heart when they are having a rough day.

Love you Brynn!

No comments: