Sunday, February 13, 2011

18 months



It's official Zach is a member of our primary's nursery.  Rich has gone in with him a few times to test the water and he seemed fine.  He usually acts bored and unresponsive around strangers.  My dad watched him during church over Christmas and he said Zach didn't make a peep for the hour and half they were together.  In fact he even changed a dirty diaper and my dad said he just laid there and "didn't move a muscle."  That made us all laugh.

I dropped him off at the door of his classroom (1/2 of the gym) before the girls and I went down to the primary room.  He seemed dazed, but fine.  An hour later as I walked my class to our room I saw Rich in priesthood- alone.  Good sign. 

I guess it was just after I saw Rich that they brought Zach to his daddy.  He had been doing well, but when the door was left ajar, he realized his mom and dad were not there and suddenly nursery just wasn't all that fun anymore. 

Rich tried to take him back in, but he was not fond of the idea.  At all.  I think we may have a fight next week.  I would not be surprised, since out of all of our children Trey is the ONLY one that remotely liked it.  We may be spending the next 19 months with our little buddy, just like we did with both sets of twins.  Crossing our fingers that is not the case.

Love you Zach.  Happy  1 1/2 years buddy!

No comments: