Saturday, November 19, 2011

Toothfairy time!!


Kaitlyn lost her first tooth!!  It had been wiggly for weeks, but she didn't want any help pulling it out.  She had stopped eating apples and made sure I brushed around the loose too softly because it hurt.  We were down at my parents house when it was barely hanging on.  I was worried she was going to swallow it (like Josh did a few weeks before).  After my dad said he could get it out with surgical clamps like he did with me and my brothers, she was truly terrified.  She's just a sweet thing.  Instead we went into the bathroom and one quick tug later she held her tooth in her hand.  Right below the baby tooth was a shiny, white permanent tooth already coming in.  She got to use the special Toothfairy pillow my Grandma Nance made and when she woke up the next morning was delighted to find a dollar bill next to it.

Love you Kaitlyn!



1 comment:

Marcie said...

Alice will be so jealous. She's been trying to wiggle a tooth loose now for months just so she can use the tooth fairy pillow.