Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Perfection

I would argue anyone that thinks they could find sweeter, more good natured baby the world over.

From the depths of the sea, to the peaks of the Himalayas, from the frozen poles, to the oppressive heat of the equator, none would be found- ever.

He sleeps through the night, always. He cuddles and warms and wiggles in just so. His smile melts my heart and his blue eyes seem to pierce my soul.

He eats and eats and eats. And grows and grows and grows.

He simply gets more and more lovely and perfect every passing day.

100% angel. 100% of the time.

I love you Z man.

You are everything we had hoped for and so much more....

4 comments:

Heather Woolley said...

Oh, he is so cute and so handsome! I can't WAIT to meet him at Christmas time! I think we are coming in on the 26th. Miss you all so much! Thanks for the phone call and card as well. You didn't need to do any of that!

Jen said...

That's it, I think there is a potential #7 in the future! I was just at Steph's today and we were saying what an amazing mother you are Cheryl!! What a darling little chub!

Jenny said...

Cheryl, thanks for the comments you left on my blog. It IS amazing how much kids change in a year, and I'm so glad to hear that your boys are loving their African necklaces. I'll make sure to pass that on to Jacob.

Zach is so cute! Can't wait to meet him at Christmas. Jacob is already looking forward to hanging out with the "Jackson Boys"...Zach, included!

One baby at a time probably seems like a piece of cake. I can't believe what a good baby he is! I don't think Rosie would say the same think about Miss M.

Ruby carried around your Halloween card for a week! She loved Ariel and Snow White and would always point out how scary Trey was! I love this age when they are so excited about everything...it is the best!

Stephanie said...

What a good boy! And.. So handsome!