Monday, September 28, 2009

Straight from their mouth.....

Around the time the boys were going to be baptized, we had a Family Home Evening lesson about why and how you are baptized and practiced the boys song for the program. We often discussed its importance to the boys, quizzed them a bit so they would be ready for their interview with the Bishop and answered their questions.When our parents came into town, Brynn had a little quiz with my dad about baptism. My dad asked her, "Are you getting baptized too? Brynn declared, "I not fifteen yet. When I are fifteen, my daddy will dump water on my head."Huh. Looks like a second lesson about baptism for FHE might be in order....


The girls have become quite fond of my ever growing belly. They are constantly wrapping their arms around it giving the baby loves and kisses and talking to "baby boy."The other day Brynn rubbed my tummy and said hello to her little brother.With wide eyes and a look of love, she gazed up at me and said, "Mommy, baby boy smiled at me!"I am sure he did.


The girls and I dined at McDonald's in Kentucky, Taylor and Emily's reception was in full swing in Utah. As we ate, Brynn inquired about the wedding."So, Taylor married?" Brynn asked."Yes," I replied."She (Emily) wear a princess dress?""Yup," as I nod.Brynn pauses and scrunches up her face in deep thought."So, Taylor want to kiss her?"I smile."Yots and Yots?" (Lots and Lots?)She smiles."Why him want to kiss she over, over, over, over?"A puzzled look crossed my face."True love." I stutter.She nods in agreement.Enough said. For now....

No comments: