Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Growing up....

right before my eyes.
We love you Zach.

Everyday spent with you is blissful.

You spoil us with your sweet temperament and supernatural powers to get a good snooze through the chaos and noise that are always found under our roof.

I still can't get enough of your petal soft hair and sweet scent. Or your furrowed brow and quizzical eyes. Or the the rhythmic hum of your breath.

I never could have imagined a baby so gentle, sweet and calm.

I appreciate you, because I've never had a baby that retained so much heaven in their demeanor.

I can't imagine my life without you.

I'm so glad Heavenly Father sent you.

Because you were my perfect fit.

The missing part of the puzzle of my life.

The last and final piece.

The lovely picture wouldn't have been complete without you snapped in place- here with us.

Forever.

2 comments:

Heather Woolley said...

he's so cute! I love the one in his baseball outfit. So glad to see more pictures of him!

Marcie said...

I seriously love him....so beautiful.