Monday, September 29, 2008

Life

As seen through the eyes of Kaitlyn and Brynn.... Brynnie BrynnMiss KaitlynBrynn's Motto: Life's too short. Never slow down. Except to give loves to the neighbors cat or pick delicious strawberries.NEVER let mom put a bow or clippie in your hair! (no matter how hard she tries...) And always eat the good things first. Like Tic Tacs for breakfast.Kaitlyn's Motto: I am as sweet as I look. I might be a bit more shy, but I love to be silly, dance and I give the best hugs around. Really.My mom loves it when I say, "Oh man!" or "Oh gosh!"My little MamasPutting babies to bed.SAY CHEESE!Smile for the camera!Now check the LCD screen. (I have no idea where they get it from!)One cannot take too many photos of your babies.Brynn's tried and true techniqueKaitlyn is a bit more steady on her shots.Making do with camera #2Click, click, clickAnytime is a great time for a picnic.Anywhere. Day or night. Inside or out. We'll make ourselves at home. MAKEUP!!
Lovely.FASHION! Make it colorful and FUN!And don't forget to DANCE!Ring around a rosie, a pocket full of posiesAshes, ashes We all fall down!Partners in Crime. Two peas in a pod. Very Best Friends. Perfect.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cheryl I just loved these pictures. They are so dang sweet! They will always be best little friends and I love that. I love the diaper shots. There is just something about pictures of little siblings together. It tugs at my heart. Very sweet!

Marcie said...

Those two sweet little munchkins are just too cute. I love all the moments you captured.

traci said...

Your pictures are beautiful. That is a sweet little glance in to their lives. They are going to LOVE this and the record of this when they are older. Good job mom!

Kristi said...

I love those little girls, and love how different they are. The photos of Brynn with mascara are classic. Loved the photos. You are single-handedly testing blogger's per post photo maximum. I love Cheryl my photo taking nut.