Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: Touch

For the last TTA about the five sense, here are a few of my favorite things to touch or feel...

Feeling the movement of my unborn baby in my belly- esp. when they get hiccups

My newborns smooth silky skin and soft fur-like hair

Walking across my Grandma Nance's rug like grass

A massage

Someone combing or playing with my hair

Scratching an itch

Climbing into bed that has clean sheets

My sheets (Bed, Bath and Beyond's Pure Beech Sateen sheets 100% Modal- AMAZING!)

Walking across my just cleaned kitchen floor

Sweat dripping down my face and the pounding of my heart beat after a good work out

A hot bath or shower

Washing my hands after they were sticky

Combing through my hair after it's been conditioned

Johnson and Johnson baby lotion on my dry skin

Cherry Softlips on my lips

Putting on clean clothes

The fit of a great pair of jeans

Wearing flip flops on a summer day

Feeling the hot bright sun on my face

Sand on my feet

The spray of the ocean as we gather seashells

The air conditioner blasting cooling me down

Wind on my face when the windows are rolled down

Sitting on the heater on a cold winter morning wrapped in a blanket

Feeling the hot chocolate trickle down your throat and warm inside your stomach

Getting goose bumps after hearing an amazing story

Butterfly and Eskimo kisses from Matt

Brynn doing my hair and whispering secrets in my ear

Kaitlyn's snuggles and holding her tiny hand

My palm throbbing after playing catch with Josh

The vibration of the PS2 paddle as my virtual car goes off road while racing Trey

Holding Rich's hand

A tight embrace from a loved one

Kisses from my kids and husband

No comments: