Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Newport Aquarium


After living in the Ohio Valley region for TEN YEARS, it's hard to believe we could find a place I haven't taken my parents to visit.  When I realized their flight back to Utah wasn't until Monday evening, I knew the Newport Aquarium would be the perfect place to spend the day.  It was on the way to the airport and even though it was my fifth visit, I never tire of the place.  We were excited that their Scuba Santa show was still going and the girls LOVED finding Santa's missing reindeer hidden throughout the aquarium.  We watched the sand sharks be fed and everyone loved getting their arms wet touching the small sharks at the end of the tour.  Rich met us for dinner and we said our goodbyes.  Thankfully, March isn't too far off and we'll soon get to be with the rest of our family we missed seeing over the holidays.













1 comment:

Jana said...

We loved it when you took us there! Aquariums are great, but even more fun with your kiddos.