Friday, September 30, 2011

Hogle Zoo


On Labor Day weekend (sadly, Rich was on call) we met my parents and my brother Brad and his wife Jana and their two cute kiddos at the zoo.  It was our only free Saturday (no soccer or baseball) until the end of October.  The weather was gorgeous and I love the zoo.  I spent nearly every Saturday there with my parents when I was small and my dad was in medical school at the U.  It was our favorite place.  It was so fun to be there with family and know we could do it as often as we'd like.  The bird show was our favorite and Zach could have spent all day looking at the animals.  He's a tool and animal lover.  We finished the day at Chuck-A-Rama in downtown Salt Lake.  My kids could relive this kind of a Saturday over and over again.  Doesn't sound bad to me.





 



No comments: