Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day


Happy Father's Day!!!

To the man of my dreams, the father of my children, Rich, I love you so much and am so grateful to spend my life with you.  I hope you know you are my everything.  I know our current situation is a bit nutty with the upcoming move, but I promise the annoying clutter and junk will be left behind in Cincinnati and we will start fresh in Utah.  We all appreciate your love, your dedication to our family, your push for FHE and scripture study and the long hours and hard work you put into your job.  We are so proud of all you've accomplished.  You amaze me everyday.  WE LOVE YOU!!

To our dads, thank you for being the most incredible examples of excellent fathers.  Your wisdom, love, encouragement and support have helped us in our journey through life.  You have shaped us into the people we've become and the parents we are.  If the world were full of men like you there would be no dishonesty, no violence, no wars, no hatred, no evil speaking.  It would be a heaven on earth.  We send you all of our love and can't wait to give you hugs and kisses in person in just a few days.















No comments: